12/10/07: Bursaries Available from
ESETA has made bursaries available for full-time study of
courses relevant to the Energy/Water Sector.
The studies must be undertaken in accredited/ recognised
South African Universities or Universities of Technology.
The following conditions shall apply:
- The course could not be attended without financial
- The individual has not received any other bursary for
those costs covered by ESETA bursary.
- The individual is registered or is eligible for
registration at an accredited / recognised South African
Tertiary Education Institution.
- Previous year's outstanding fees are not covered by
the bursary scheme.
- Only South African citizens are eligible to apply.
- Regular progress report during study years and during
the first three years of employment is compulsory.
- Successful applicants will be required to work in the
South African Energy and / or Water sector organisations
closely associated with the ESETA (or its successor) for
at least three (3) years upon finishing the programme of
studies or having qualified.
- Only hand delivered or posted applications will be
Bursary application forms can be
downloaded and emailed to
faxed to 011 689 5340/1.