To lead, promote and coordinate
energy and water sector skills development and workplace
- Regulating sectoral education and training
- dentifying and communicating sectoral skills priorities
- Improving quality through assurance
- Funding and development of learning programs
- Asking and answering important questions about the above
through relevant research
Measuring and reporting on the
impact of all the above.
“A leading skills development
authority, facilitating internationally acclaimed skills
development and workplace learning for economic growth and
social development in the energy and water sector”.